Thursday, April 10, 2008

Year in review

It's just starting to warm up enough for us to finish outside, but some recent late snow has slowed us down. It's now been about a year since we just began clearing trees. Here's a quick review of what's happened. It sure seems like more than a year! What's next? I still hope that we will finish 100% in May, exactly 1 year after the foundation started. Stay tuned...


Unadulterated land


Adulterated Land, March 2007


Driveway with topping, May


In the footing hole

Foundation beams, June


Floor joists


Picture window wall


Setting trusses


Great room taking shape


300 pound window installation


Gypcrete radiant floor, September


Siding in October before it gets too cold


Tile work, November, just before move in


Important first finished room, December, just after move in


Important second room to finish, January 2008


The great room nearing completion, February

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh my oh my oh my. It is stunning. I can see why you love it. Can't wait to see it "up close and personal" in June. Hold me a space. Love, Mom

Troy Bouffard said...

I think you photoshop'ed the whole thing